· This tract is located within 2 miles of Brandon City limits
· Great timber investment with hardwood and plantation pine
· Deer and turkey hunting
· Secluded with close access to Brandon and I-20
· Flat to gently rolling topography.
· Many house sites
· 2 small ponds and access to lake
· Interior road system.
· Food plots
· 1/3 of mile of road frontage on county black top road.
· Less than a mile from Hwy 18
323 acres Rankin County MS
$4,500/acre or can be divided!!!
This property is located just 2 miles south of Brandon City limits in Rankin County. Conveniently located off of Sanctuary Drive less than a mile from highway 18. It can be hunted before or after work. The property is loaded with timber. There is a approximately 100 acres of pine timber that is approximately 25 years old and has been thinned once. The balance of timber is hardwoods of various ages. This a great investment for timber and hunting. There are interiors roads that allow motorized access to most of the property. There are several food plots for hunting. There are two small ponds on the property and the northeast corner of the tract borders a nice lake. This property can be purchased in the entirety or smaller tracts can be sold.