**** The Timber on this property has been sold and will be clear cut*****
27 acres +/- Copiah County
Sec. 29 and 32 T9N R9E
This tract is located at 3196 Anderson Road in Wesson, MS which is approximately 4 miles to the Wesson Attendance Center and 10 miles to Brookhaven. The property offers parcel road frontage on Anderson Road and consist of roughly 8 acres of open fields and 19 acres of timberland (cruise available). The property has numerous house sites and utilities are available. Additional acreage can also be purchased.
· 10 miles to Brookhaven
· 4 miles to Wesson Attendance Center
· Utilities available to numerous house sites
· Small pond
· 8 acres open land, 19 acres wooded with a timber
· Parcel frontage on Anderson Road
· Very secluded
· Gentle terrain
· Additional property can also be purchased
Call Daniel J. Case for additional information 601-567-0060.